I should have known by the pixelated mold (AKA photoshopped bubbles) growing on the coffee in the photo. I should have seen the grotesque packaging, and smelled the weird non-coffee scent. I should never have picked it up off the Dollar General shelf. Why didn't I think it through, and how did they get coffee to taste so bad? I've choked down two cups so far. Forty-eight more! I need to break my own rules and add some sugar or milk, although that would be a perfect waste of sugar or milk. Slainte!